Pint-sized progression for even the littlest munchkins with expandable sizing that goes up as they grow.
Get your mini shredder started on the right foot with the super soft flexing toddlers' Burton Mini Grom Snowboard Boot, offered all the way down to 7C and 8C toddler sizes. Oversized Shred Ready hook-and-loop straps get them out there faster while 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps them out there longer. The super-cushioned DynoLITE outsole provides better balance, traction, and comfort when hiking, riding, or just playing outside. Better yet, with the Room-To-Grow footbed you gain one full size to stay a step ahead of those guaranteed growth spurts.
- Lacing: Dual-zone shred-ready hook-and-loop straps are oversized and mitten-friendly, so kids can get their boots on and adjusted all by themselves
- Flex/Response: Durable polyurethane backstay, Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- Comfort: Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry, Room-to-Grow system features a removable footbed and a secondary integrated footbed to expand boots one full size without compromising cushioning or support
- Liner: 3M Thinsulate insulation is constructed from high-loft fibers for water-resistant warmth that doesn't add bulk
- Outsole: DynoLITE outsole with size indicator offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
|Boot Lacing||Dual-Zone hook-and-loop straps|
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Upper||Soft flexing upper shell materials|
|Liner||3M Thinsulate insulation|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 12C||190450676808||210000033434|
|Black / 13C||190450676815||210000033435|