A legendary blend of comfort and all-terrain versatility updated for even lighter, more responsive performance.
Experience comfort and response in the men's Burton Cartel X EST Snowboard Binding. This shred-it-all binding offers top features like a Hammock ankle strap and Heel Hammock hi-back for enhanced hold and response. The SensoryBED cushioning sets a high standard for feel and control, while freestyle-minded zero forward lean lets dial in your stance. The EST version is only compatible with Burton's Channel board mounting system and offers the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: Dual-component baseplate construction features two types of materials, one underfoot and another along the lateral edges, creating a soft ride that is stiffer edge-to-edge for improved balance, EST mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options, Nylon composite material blended with 45% short-glass in the baseplate for lightweight performance
- Hi-Back: The Living Hinge flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue, and easier ollies, Heel Hammock features reinforced rubbery material that wraps the boot heel, providing complete suspension for lightening fast response, DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation, Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in the spar provides playful response
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- Cushioning: SensoryBED cushioning system is compatible with the EST mounting system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board, B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Burton Warranty: All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Highback||Heel Hammock w/Living Hinge|
|Base||Dual-component baseplate construction|
|Bolt Pattern||EST mounting system|
|Ankle Strap||Hammockstrap 2.0|
|Toe Strap||Supergrip Capstrap 2.0|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / Medium||193177029711||210000025711|
|Orange / Medium||193177360463||210000033422|