A blend of stability and float to keep it playful in the pow with the power and response to rip.
Play it cool until it's time to let it rip. The Burton Cartographer Snowboard blends big mountain stability and all-mountain maneuverability that lets you explore mixed terrain and ride out big lines when the conditions are right. Its stiff nose blasts through chunder, while modest taper and overall medium flex keep it playful in the pow.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: The fact that artisans could map the seacoast of almost all of the world's continents before they had planes or even hot air balloons is amazing. People are inextricably connected to our natural world and its landscape. We think that is pretty cool and made a graphic about it and thought it tied in perfectly to a board meant to take riders to places they haven't been before.
- BEND - Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float
- SHAPE - Directional Shape is designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- SHAPE - 5mm Taper makes for easy turning, providing the feel and focus of a directional board without anything holding you back from riding it like a twin
- FLEX - Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions
- CORE - Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- CORE - Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- FIBERGLASS - Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- BASE - Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- BOARD MOUNT - The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial-in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Weight Range||100-150 lbs. / 45-68 kg||120-180 lbs. / 54-82 kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91 kg||180-260 lbs.+ / 82-118 kg+||120-180 lbs. / 54-82 kg||150-200 lbs. / 68-91 kg|