FIND YOU FLOW
When you’re a younger rider, your short stature shouldn’t mean you’re short on options for BMX bikes. With a 19.5” top tube and a topload stem that keeps you in control of the action, the GT Air is the perfect fit for learning your freestyle flow.
- Premium 20.75″ brakeless frame with integrated head tube, Mid BB shell, crmo down tube and built in cut-away pivotal mount
- Premium loose ball plastic pedals
- Premium Fat Capitol seat
- Premium CK tires 2.4″ front and rear
- Alienation PBR rims
- 25/9 gearing
- Three-piece crmo 175mm 8-spline cranks with sealed Mid BB
- 8.75″ rise bar with Premium alloy front load stem
- Internal threaded crmo steer tube fork with hi-ten tapered legs
- Caliper brake included
TAKE IT ALL ON WITH AUTHORITY
Whether it’s a day in the dirt, an extra long park session, or a tour of the latest city stop, GT Team Rider Dave Dillewaard takes it all on with absolute authority. Seeing the need for a bike that also does it all, we built Dillsy an all-new signature model frame, the DLSY. Built with quality ingredients like a CrMo frame with fully removable brakes and a 3-piece crank, this bike is ready to cook up trouble anywhere it goes.
TIME TO WISE UP
Modeled after the personal ride of GT Team rider Rob Wise, his namesake bike is ready to launch you through the city streets. The ultra-durable chromoly tubing is ready to handle every new trick you learn, while the extra-long top tube gives you plenty of space to work with. From first push to last landing, there’s not much you can’t do with the Wise.